Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You don't know SQUAT!!

O.k. seriously, lunges are the death of me but I can handle squats any day of the week. I started out with one bad knee and now thanks to P90x I have 2 bad knees. Now before you go all "Gaga" on me defending P90x because it could be something I'm doing, I will agree with you hands down. I'm doing the freakin program and I'm not too sure if its designed for my weight class but hopefully the pain will stop someday. Anywho, this is not about Tony although I love him this is about my quest to have a bigger "BOO-TAY". Yep a nicer fanny, bum, ham, junk, badonkadonk would be my hearts joy. But I don't want it flabby um um....I just think that's not my style: Toned and fit for my body is more my taste. I realize that as I move along my fitness journey there is a science to getting my junk the way I want it. EASY is no where near what I imagined but know how to drop it. But I just can't squat all the time, although it produces lovely results I need a total combination of Q-10,water, lunges-squats-running-and other ish to make it there.

This ruffles my feathers somewhat because I thought I had this all figured out, I thought all I had to do was drop it like its hot and BAM instant booty. So here is my personal challenge for the next 30 days:

1. Weight training exercises. A few of the weight training exercises that you should do includes squats, lunges, leg presses, and leg curls. These exercises will help you tone your thighs, along with making your booty bigger.
2. Fitness exercises. This consists of jogging on an inclined treadmill (hurts but works like magic), taking a fitness class like aerobics and kickboxing, and using the stair stepper. You should do these exercises at least 3 days a week.
3. Eat small, healthy meals. This will help you tone your thighs, keep your tummy lean and sexy, and help you with your booty. Some of the foods that you should eat are fruits, veggies, lean fish, whole wheat breads, whole wheat pastas, lean meats, and nuts.
4. Don't just do this one day and STOP. That would be kinda of crazy, lazy and darn right stoopid. The key is consistency while doing this. You won't see the healthy results you want by working out today, rest tomorrow and so on.

I have to do all of the above to see a glimpse of change so why can't you. Yeah it's hard I know and believe me I know I'm not alone in this. I thought I was going to workout for a month or so and see HUGE results. Goes to show how much I thought I knew, instead I will tread on everyday to master the infamous booty that I know is just screaming to come out and show the world her arrival. All other goals will fall in place-


In the meantime, enjoy one of the workouts I am trying to help get there. healthy.

teaks

No comments:

Post a Comment