Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tested with no Eraser

Not so much to write tonight sitting here in the dark. I was thinking though of how far I have come in this life. I think about how people with no real purpose live to push you to the max and to gain what?

With me, I think its my attention because I have a tendancy to ignore negative people, and when I was younger friends would say I was naive for doing so. Brushed my shoulders off each and every time for people that don't matter to me one way or the other. BUT what happens when its a friend, a good friend? In this age could I be being tested because of my endurance to outstand the craziness.

Thinking of this makes me tired....typing about this is making me tired, lol. You wanna know what's funny: friend or foe I'm still not moved by any of it. I don't need people to get me shucks I know I'm not for everybody. I hope you know this for yourself as well and live for you and the people that love you. Not for the bystanders waiting to laugh when you trip.

What I want people to understand is that I don't even need to recognize statements, gossip or glares that have no point. No lead in the tip of what you thought your words meant for me. no point, no negativity, no eraser needed.

whole.

teaks

No comments:

Post a Comment