Thursday, July 7, 2011

Didja Eva Think??

So, I have no clue to what I am getting myself into. Although I know it feels better to belong to something tangible than nothing at all. Everything happens for a reason, they say...Hmmm, who woulda thought I would be exploring my life electronically for the world to see. Did you? Well, I didn't have a clue whatsoever. And what you must know is that I am not so technically inclined so I guess this blog will grow as I do.

Now lets explain the "user name", which came out of no where and from no one. All I know is that sometimes in life I feel like I am running a race. Not all the same race and not all at once but always trying to reach something. Some goal, mark, finish line....And lemme tell ya, a sista is tired. It's like a marathon out here in this world or what I like to call "life-force" and I have no choice but to live it. Anywho, so I race in the form or walking, running, crying, listening, going, going, going. Hence teakathon because my life is a never ending story of possible goals to master. I think that if my life wasn't this way I would be bored with me. I don't think I would like me as much as I do now, so thank GOD for giving me something to do in this "life-force". Get used to that phrase because you may see it here and there throughout my post.

O.k. so, happy.(period)healthy.(period)whole.(period), must I say more about that. O.k. o.k., so there are definitions for each of these words that you may have explored at some point in life. If you have, you have saved me the trouble of having to go through them. However, the periods interest me more than the words and you ask why. Those little gracious little specks are the very contradiction to my "thon" or race. Cause see, I have things to do that keep me going, going, going and in the midst of all the whacked out stuff that make me tired or cry to be lazy guess what...I am happy.healthy.whole and I ask myself, "self, didja eva think you where capable of such matter of factivness <---made that up, lol. Ummm, last year I woulda answered no but not nowwwww. So this blog is me free to go as I choose. Without editing, maybe some slang, corniness, happy times, exploration, justification, my2scents, life, music, business..."life-force". Feel free to comment, as I journey on and like it-

Lets Go!!!

teaks

No comments:

Post a Comment