Monday, August 27, 2012

Umm Yeah

Hey Guys,  <---butter


O.k. so I lied, lol. I was supposed to keep up with this thingamajiggy but was wayyyyyy to focused on being lazy. So, its 2012 and an entire year has passed. . . Wait, I'm trying not to laugh because when I started this blog I was hands down serious! I needed a portal of some sort to help me through all of the feelings I didn't want to bury and ended up just taking a more spiritual journey with myself instead of writing. I just re-read my former post and I'm crazy as hell. Do you know that I have been on this weight loss journey forever, lol. It feels that way but I think its mostly because I fell off and got back up again. That does happen you know, anywho I have to make a serious agreement with myself to keep my own promises.

Still I remain, no longer needing to tread lightly in this "Life Force" of ours and I feel like I won an Grammy. "First of all I would like to thank God b/c without him I don't know where I would be, My Mom for believing in me and allowing me to go through what I needed to be in my "now" light, My Husband: baby I love you...wait scratch that one, my family/friends there are so many of you that held my hand from a distance or up close and personal. I thank you for your ever loving support and guidance and last but not least: My FANS, you guys *vapors* its because of you that I am able to do what I love on a daily basis and that is to BE ME!!!

I've moved, I've changed, I needed that time away, I'm full, I'm happy, I'm healthy....

I'm whole-

teaks

No comments:

Post a Comment